Part 1 (For Competitions)
Promoter: TheCrystalZone Ltd t/a The Crystal Zone
Company Number: 12790702
Prize: The promoter may operate multiple competitions at any one time, each competition will have one specific ‘prize’.
Entrant: Any person who enters the Competition through the Website or via the postal entry route outlined below
Questions: The questions which the Entrants must use skill or knowledge to answer correctly (in line with the answer held by the Promoters) to obtain an opportunity to win the Prize.
Crystals: TheCrystalZone Ltd uses its own online currency (called Crystals). Crystals can be purchased by the entrant once payment has been made in pounds sterling (Known as GBP or alternatively £). Crystal bundles are found on the store. Crystals can also be awarded to entrants as per any current promotion provided by TheCrystalZone Ltd.
Entry: The correct answer must be submitted for each question, along with any fee due for the respective competition. Payment must be made in “Crystals” and can be made either by the entrant or on behalf of the entrant. Entries can also be made via the postal entry route outlined below
Winner: The winner is chosen at random before or after the closing date who will receive the prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Proof of identity of the entrant must be provided upon collection of the prize and MUST match that of the details provided when entering the respective competition.
Competition: Each competition will close once the maximum number of entries has been reached for the respective competition. A draw time & date will be announced within 48 hours of the competition closing. Should the prize not sell all tickets after its first listing, it will be re-listed for a second time. Should the maximum number of tickets fail to sell for the 2nd time, a “Crystals” prize value totalling 100% of all ticket sales will be the new prize.
Store: This is where the entrant can purchase crystals or exchange their crystals for pounds sterling (Known as GBP or alternatively £). If an entrant decides to exchange their crystals for pounds sterling (Known as GBP or alternatively £), this will then be processed (within 48hrs) and transferred to a bank account of their choice (up to 5 working days). Consumers can also purchase products from the product store.
* By entering any competition operated by TheCrystalZone Ltd, its sponsor or any company or website owned or controlled by TheCrystalZone Ltd, entrants are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
* These Terms and Conditions apply to all TheCrystalZone Ltd users.
* Entry and participation in any competition shall be deemed as an unconditional acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the competition or the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
* Upon entering the Competition, all Entrants must submit all contact details as requested by the Promoter (which must include and not limited to valid e-mail address and phone number) which will be used for the following purposes:
* (a) to notify the Winner that they have won the prize;
* (b) to post the Winner’s name and town of residence on the Website
* All entrants are solely and completely responsible for providing and maintaining the Promoter with accurate contact details.
* The Promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to make contact with any Entrant due to any errors or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by the Entrants.
* We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
* In the event of any dispute regarding conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, our decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
* The Promoter is the owner or licensee of all the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in, to and in respect of the Competitions and the Website, and you will not acquire any rights in any of these.
* The Competition is operated by the Promoter.
* The Competition is open for entry to all persons aged 18 or over excluding the Promoters, their family, professional advisers or anyone else connected with the development or operation of the Website or conducts administration of the Competition in any way, shape or form.
* Entrant must have an account with TheCrystalZone Ltd in order to enter the competition.
* By entering into the Competition, all Entrants acknowledge that their payment for each entry to answer the Question and thereby enter the Competition does not guarantee in any way that they will win the prize.
* The Promoter do not in any way guarantee the value of the Prize, it’s condition or roadworthiness at the time the prize is exchanged with the winning entrant.
* Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be void.
* If the Number of Entries to the Competition does not meet the maximum number of entries at the closing date, the draw will be re-listed a second time with all previously purchased tickets carried over. Should the maximum number of tickets fail to sell for the second time, a “Crystals” prize value totalling 100% of all ticket sales will be the new prize.
* Only completed Entries which contain the correct answer as held by the Promoter will be entered into the Competition. Failure to answer any question correctly via the website will still result in any entrant being charged and does not constitute a refund.
* As a condition of entering the Competition, Entrants must ensure that, by doing so, they do not contravene any laws of their country of residence. The Promoter will not be liable in any way if an Entrant enters the Competition unlawfully;
* The Entrants and the Promoter recognise that the Competition, its administration and all associated activities are governed by English Law and the Promoter and Entrants recognise that the County or High Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising out of the Competition or its administration;
* The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions or acted in a way that is reasonably considered by the Promoter to be illegal.
* All Entries will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
* TheCrystalZone Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside our control.
* The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time either before or after tickets have been sold. If the Competition is cancelled, the Promoter will return any Crystals paid to each Entrant. Where the Crystals are returned, the Promoter shall have no further liability to the Entrant or to any other person.
* In answering the Question, the Entrant recognises that they must exercise skill, Knowledge and judgement to give the correct Answers.
* Maximum entries very depending on each individual competition, each competition will state the maximum amount of entries permitted for any natural or legal person for each competition.
* To conclude an entry into the Competition, an Entrant will be asked to provide their contact details (including postal and e-mail addresses and a telephone number).
* When the Maximum Number Of Entries and/or the Closing Date is reached, the Competition will close.
* All Entries to the Competition are final and no refunds shall be made at any time or for any reason, except in the case of entries submitted after the Closing Date or if the Promoter cancels the competition.
* The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into about the result of the Competition following the determination of the Winner as described above.
* Each Entrant agrees that the usual requirement under the Consumer Protection(Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 for any goods and services ordered online to be supplied within 30 days will not apply to prize competitions
* Postal Entry Route: If you wish to enter any of our competitions for free then you must send an enclosed postcard via First Class post stating the following information: Which competition you would like to take part in, the correct answer to the question specific to that particular competition along with your personal details as follows: Full Legal Name, Date of Birth, Email address, Postal Address, One contact number, Your The Crystal Zone username. Post your entry to: The Crystal Zone, 2 Winsford Avenue, Coventry, CV5 9JH.
* All postal entries must be received before the close of the competition, Any entries that fail to follow the criteria stated above or do not arrive before the competition close date will be void.
* Entrants MUST have an active account on our website at the time the postal entries are processed, all details on postcards MUST match those on the account to which they are to be added. A member of The Crystal Zone team will check the PO box for all free entries on Mondays only.
* Postal entries are limited to one per customer, per competition.
* TheCrystalZone Ltd uses its own online currency (called Crystals). These “Crystals” can only be used on our site (www.thecrystalzone.co.uk) and cannot be used anywhere else.
* Crystals are purchased by the entrant once payment has been made in pounds sterling (Known as GBP or alternatively £).
* The Entrant’s card payment will be electronically approved when Crystals are purchased.
* Entrants agrees to all terms and conditions when Crystals are purchased
* Crystals are then spent to purchase tickets for competitions (or spend in the product store)
* Crystal are found on the store. Some Crystal bundles include free bonus Crystals. Crystal bundles are all inclusive of VAT.
* The entrant will only receive the specified amount of crystals when purchasing a specific pack.
* Crystals are refundable once purchased. They can also be exchanged for pounds (see below)
* Entrants have the option to exchange crystals for pounds sterling (Known as GBP or alternatively £) (found on the store). If an entrant decides to exchange their crystals for pounds sterling, this will then be processed (within 48 hours) and transferred to a bank account in their name which matches the name on the their The Crystal Zone account (up to 5 working days). Entrants will be required to supply us with the sort code, account number and account name. Any Crystals gifted to you for free by us (The Crystal Zone) cannot be exchanged for cash. This includes any sign up bonus Crystals.
* Crystals can be awarded in any promotions by TheCrystalZone Ltd only.
* Crystals cannot be sent to different logins/users/entrants
* TheCrystalZone Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Crystals, or Crystals lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside our control.
* The winning entrant will be selected at random using Google Random Number Generator. Selected draws will be live on Instagram live (username is: the.crystalzone). The decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
* Winners will be notified by Facebook, Instagram, Email or phone call.
* Full details of the draw date & time will be confirmed once the competition has been concluded via Instagram, Facebook and our website. This decision will be made within 48 hours of the close of the competition.
* TheCrystalZone Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to request a proof of identity in the form of the winner’s passport, driving license and a utility bill bearing your address.
* In some cases Draw Numbers displayed in “My Account” on the website may be subject to change until the draw is confirmed to be closed and entry lists are published. For instance if the competition closes early and less than the maximum number of tickets have sold. Or in the rare case of any human or PC error.
* There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated.
* If the contest is completed and the Prize is issued successfully then the prize will be transferred by the Promoter to the winner of the contest using legal documentation (if required). This must be completed before the prize is handed over. The winner is responsible for full liability of the product.
* If the Winner cannot be contacted by the Promoter within 7 days of being notified of their status as the Winner by e-mail, telephone, Facebook or mail via the contact details submitted along with their entry, then the Promoter reserves the right to then select an Alternate winner, who will then have 7 days to accept the prize following the same routes of contact as the original Winner. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the Alternate Winner is selected
* The Winner also agrees upon acceptance of the prize that they are required to have Photo(s) and or video(s) taken for promotional purposes, both directly after their win and in any future promotional material.
* The Promoter owns any prize offered from the time the competition is live until successful handover is completed.
* The Promoter does not imply or give any warranty or accept any valuation to the Prize or guarantee the roadworthiness in anyway shape or form. The Entrant must make up their own decision through their own enquiries and legal advice before entering the competition.
* The prize will only be that as awarded at the time of the draw, a cash alternative can be requested on individual competitions and this is to the promoters discretion.
* Following receipt and verification of the details requested above, by the Promoter and provided that the Winner has satisfied these terms and conditions, the Winners will be contacted in order to make arrangements for delivery of the Prize.
* Delivery of the Prize to the Winner’s home address in Great Britain is free. The Promoter has a right to and/or may charge the Winner delivery fees if they require the Prize to be delivered to an address outside Great Britain.
* Collection of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner, from the Promoter’s address unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and the Winner. The Promotor will not contribute to any costs associated with the collection of the product.
* The winner will be required to provide proof of identity and proof of entry into the competition at the time that the prize is delivered/collected.
* TheCrystalZone Ltd is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the competition or prizes other than those costs and expenses specifically provided for in the prize (if any). This exclusion does not include any liability for negligence by TheCrystalZone Ltd or death or personal injury arising out of such negligence.
* We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
* The Promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered by an Entrant as a result of incomplete entries or failed computer communications or for any loss suffered as a result of use of the Website.
* An entry shall be declared void (without any refund being given) if the entrant engages in: (a) any form of fraud (actual or apparent); (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) fraudulent concealment; (d) hacking or interference with the proper functioning of the website; or (e) amending, or unauthorised use of, any of the code that constitutes the Website.
* The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be immediately published on the competition home page.
Part 2 (For The Product Store)
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 07340900678.
* These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are TheCrystalZone Ltd whose trading name is The Crystal Zone a company registered in England and Wales under number 12790702.
* These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
* Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
* Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
* Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
* Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored
* Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
* Crystals TheCrystalZone Ltd uses its own online currency (called Crystals). Crystals can be purchased by the entrant once payment has been made in pounds sterling (Known as GBP or alternatively £). Crystal bundles are found on the store. Crystals can also be awarded to consumers as per any current promotion provided by TheCrystalZone Ltd.
* Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
* Website means our website www.thecrystalzone.co.
* The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
* In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
* All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
* We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
* The Crystal Zone does not imply or give any warranty. The consumer must make up their own decision through their own enquiries and legal advice before purchasing.
Personal information and Registration
* When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
* We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
* The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
* The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
* A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
* Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
* No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
* We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
* TheCrystalZone Ltd uses its own online currency (called Crystals). These “Crystals” can only be used on our site (www.thecrystalzone.co.uk) and cannot be used anywhere else.
* The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. This will be shown in our online store currency known as “Crystals”.
* Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
* Crystals are purchased by the consumers once payment has been made in pounds sterling (Known as GBP or alternatively £).
* The consumers’s card payment will be electronically approved when Crystals are purchased.
* Consumers agree to all terms and conditions once Crystals are purchased
* Crystals are then spent to purchase products from the product store (or enter competitions).
* To purchase crystals, you must visit the store. Some Crystal bundles include free bonus Crystals.
* The consumer will only receive the specified amount of crystals when purchasing a specific pack.
* Crystals are refundable once purchased. They can also be exchanged for pounds (see point below)
* Consumers have the option to exchange crystals for pounds sterling (Known as GBP or alternatively £) which is found on the store (link is called “Exchange Crystals”). If an entrant decides to exchange their crystals for pounds sterling, this will then be processed (within 48 hours) and transferred to a bank account in their name which matches the name on the their The Crystal Zone account (up to 5 working days). Entrants will be required to supply us with the sort code, account number and account name.
* Crystals can be awarded in any promotions by TheCrystalZone Ltd only.
* Crystals cannot be sent to different logins/users/consumers
* We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
* In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
* we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
* after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
* If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
* If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
* If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
* We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay additional delivery charges, import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
* You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
* If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
* The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
* Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
* You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
* You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
* This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
* foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for current consumption in the household and which are supplied on frequent and regular rounds to your residence or workplace;
* goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
* goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
* Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
* in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
* Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
* The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
* To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post or email). You can use a model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory (email us to request this). In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
* You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form (email us for this) or any other clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the Contract on our website www.thecrystalzone.co.
* To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
* Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you (in the form of “crystals”), including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Deduction for Goods supplied
* We may make a deduction (in the form of “Crystals”) from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
* If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
* 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
* (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
* If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
* We will make the reimbursement in the form of “crystals”, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
* If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at 2 Winsford Avenue, Coventry, West Midlands, CV5 9JH – without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
* For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
* distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
* sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
* We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
* Upon delivery, the Goods will:
* be of satisfactory quality;
* be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
* conform to their description.
* It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
Successors and our sub-contractors
* Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
* In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
* the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
* the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
* Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
* For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
* ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
* ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
* ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
* We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
* Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
* before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
* we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
* we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
* we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
* For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: email@example.com
* The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
* The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
* Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
* We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.